Car Accident Attorney in Fishkill
Representation for Personal Injury Claims
Very few drivers are under the false impression that those driving around them are perfect. However, you likely expect that drivers on the road will take the proper precautions to avoid accidents. If another driver behaved negligently and you have been injured as a result of their irresponsible behavior, you may have grounds for a personal injury claim.
At Michael A. Fakhoury, ESQ., PC, I understand that filing a lawsuit may be your the first priority after an accident. The good news is that I am here to handle the complex process for you. I may be able to help you recover compensation for your injuries and related expenses.
Contact my firm if you are interested in filing a personal injury lawsuit with the help of a Fishkill car accident lawyer: (845) 795-3326.
Recovering Maximum Compensation for Accident Victims
I understand how physically and emotionally devastating being injured in an accident can be, especially one that wasn't your fault. When another party behaves irresponsibly and causes a collision, they should be held accountable. The most effective way to do this is through filing a lawsuit against the responsible person.
I strive to recover damages for the following:
- Hospital bills and medical expenses
- Recovery and rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages, both current and future
- Pain and suffering due to "serious injuries"
What are the Steps to Take After a Car Accident?
When you are involved in a car accident, knowing how to navigate the next steps to take can be overwhelming.
Follow these important steps after you are involved in an accident:
- Get to safety- If possible, pull over to the safest part of the road to ensure that there is no more damage to your vehicle
- Contact the proper authorities- Contact the police or an ambulance if you are involved in a serious accident where injuries were sustained
- Document the accident- Take pictures of the scene of the accident including the damage to any vehicles involved or damaged property. Make sure to get the contact information from any drivers or witnesses present at the accident.
- File a claim with your insurance company- Do not hesitate to contact your insurance company as soon as you can after the accident to ensure that your claim is filed in a timely manner so that you can receive compensation.
- Contact a car accident lawyer in Fishkill- If you were hurt in an accident due to the negligence of another, it is vital that you contact a lawyer with the specific details of your accident in order to receive compensation from the at-fault party's insurance company. We can assist you in your unique situation!
How Much Can I Get From a Car Accident Settlement?
In most cases, car accident settlements are kept confidential due to the fact that every case is different. However, due to many studies, the average personal injury claim can range from $17,000 to $24,000. However, keep in mind that every injury claim will have differentiating factors that affect your settlement amount.
If you have questions regarding your specific car accident claim, contact our car accident lawyers in Fishkill, NY for experience that you can trust!
Hire an Experienced Auto Accident Lawyer
With nearly 20 years of experience, I have handled thousands of cases over the years and even been recognized for my excellence by being named Attorney of the Year by Avvo. I truly care about each of my clients and when you hire me to represent you, you are not another case number. I go the extra mile to gather evidence and look into the cases I take on to build the most effective strategies.
Hear it from Our Satisfied Clients!
I offer free consultations. Have a Fishkill car accident lawyer review your case. Call (845) 795-3326 today!